- Manages multiple deadlines
- Completes miscellaneous assignments as assigned
- Professional knowlegde on Financial Services
- Accounts job function (AP/AR)
Job Descriptions:To perform end-to-end talent acquisition process by reviewing the resumes, conducting initial phone screening with the candidate, arranging the interview session and to make a final offer to the qualified applicant.
- Partnering with hiring manager to discuss and help guide throughout the selection process.
- To liaise with outsourcing Recruitment Agency to fulfill the staffing needs.
- To conduct the orientation program for all new joiners by introducing the company overview and human resources policies.
- To conduct the exit interview on terminating employees.
- To complete timely reports on employment activity.
- To issue all the official letters for the employees
- To perform other special projects as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent.