Internship for Hospitality/Tourism Management Students
Kuala Lumpur - Wisma Genting
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- To handle inbound and outbound calls, update Genting WorldCard members and the public regarding our resorts' facilities
- To sell and promote rooms, shows and limousine packages as well as to ensure the achievement of daily sales target set by the Management
- To manage customers' profile in the CRM application
- To be responsible for the administrative and coordination of work
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Education/Teaching/Training, Others, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Wisma Genting.
- 8 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).