- To assist & learn the Recruitment process & conduct evaluation of training effectiveness.
- To study the Administration process & other HR related functions.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management,Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulau Indah,West Port.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 5 month(s).
Please forward your complete resume stating career history, contact telephone number together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by apply on-line or e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 03-3258 3160.