During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER (INTERN) for the brand of ETUDE HOUSE.
- Design & create marketing and collateral materials, including posters, flyers, website banners, promotional materials, GIF files and etc.
- Conceptualize in visual ideas and content preparation.
- To ensure all promotional materials as per the requirement of Corporate Image (CI).
- To carry out other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Company.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, pleasant personality and work independently.
- Accountable and good learning attitude.
- Highly responsible with jobs in hand, to meet deadlines requirements
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & other related design software.
- Preferred skill(s): Creativity, Fun, & Bubbly.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mid Valley City.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
No.1 Subsidiary of a Korean Beauty Company