Internship For Purchasing
Save this job
Email this job
- Handle with import and export shipments and documentation.
- Coordinate with forwarding agent on the shipment's status and schedule.
- Deal with customs officer from the port.
- Application for the import and export permits.
- Work with other team members on ensuring efficient work achieved.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Logistic, or related field.
- A well organized individual who can work under pressure in a demanding and multitasking environment.
- Good communication skill.
- Good written and command skills in English and Bahasa.
- Allowance provided
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
What you'll be working on:Test shipped code and provide feedback ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...