Internship For Purchasing
Email this job
- Handle with import and export shipments and documentation.
- Coordinate with forwarding agent on the shipment's status and schedule.
- Deal with customs officer from the port.
- Application for the import and export permits.
- Work with other team members on ensuring efficient work achieved.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Logistic, or related field.
- A well organized individual who can work under pressure in a demanding and multitasking environment.
- Good communication skill.
- Good written and command skills in English and Bahasa.
- Allowance provided
Requirements:Diploma or degree in Art or related fieldLogical thinking, good ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...
holder is a Chief Operation Officer, managing a Corporate Childcare ...
Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide ...
out qualitative and quantitative ...
Salary Range: RM 2500- 2800Responsible:-Greeting visitor with professional and courteous ...