- Carry out the measurement data of the project
- Responsible for the cost analysis, bill of quantities and tendering
- Prepare and update the data book (standing book) for all instruments of the project
- Manage the measuring works performed by labors & subcontractors.
- Any other tasks assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time and Temporary position(s) available.
- Candidates must willing to work at Gelang Patah, Forest City
Priority will be given to those who can start in March/ April 2019