Internship for Video Editing or Multimedia Study
Save this job
Email this job
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Multimedia, Mass Communication, or related field.
- Can speak Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Good in Mandarin will an added advantage.
- Can do Multitasking, Video Shooting, Photoshop, Video Editing, Design & creative.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Self starter with good in communication and interpersonal skill.
- Video Shooting for campaign & promotional.
- Video Editing & design.
- Script writing and event planning.
- Build good, sustainable relationship and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Able to work with team, able to write and verbal communicate in English and Mandarin.
- Free training and coaching programs.
- Upon successful completion of the internship, future job opportunities may be offered to the right candidates.
- Internship Allowance.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...