We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing
Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious
individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing,
then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional
materials, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis. In
addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent
multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas,
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and
social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing,
Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.