Internship in REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Save this job
Email this job
Allowance & Benefits:
- Monthly ALLOWANCE provided
- COMMISSIONS & INCENTIVES if any
- Team building activities
- TRAINING provided
- Full time employment opportunities
- Obtain and identify best priced listings
- Understand end to end sales & rental processes
- Resolves owners’ enquires and problems
- Negotiate rental & sales deals with assistance FROM SUPERIOR
- Support any other adhoc assigned by superior
Job Requirements :
- Fluent in English and BM, Mandarin is added advantage
- Possess own transportation is preferred
- Independent and self discipline
- NO experience is required
Job Type: Internship
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...