- Assist in managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Data input into computerized accounting system.
- General accounting administrative and book keeping function.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment as required by management.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Studies/ Retail Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 months training with the Company.
- Priority will be given to those who are required to start in March 2019.
- Only available in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
- Internship allowance
- Overtime Payable
- EPF & Socso Contributions
- Enhance learning and hands on experience for career advancement
- Opportunity to be absorbed as permanent employee upon good internship performance (for final year students)
Provide best learning experience and exposure to career while developing responsibilities and skills!