1.Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM or Diploma in any field.
2.Required languages : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
3.Able to speak in Mandarin fluently will be added advantage
5.Possess driving license and transport
6.Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
1. Check the inventory stock quantity records.
2. Investigates the discrepancies and initiates corrective actions.
3. Provide the assistance to the supervisor in preparing the report or any documentation work.
4. Monitoring the movement of the inventory
5. Data entry & data analysis stock adjustment to ensure accuracy of inventory data.
6. Coordinating with the sales and delivery teams and verifying records with stock in hand