- Assist in maintenance and service IT system & equipment for Group operations including Branch Offices in Peninsula and East Malaysia
- Challenges will be working with Windows Servers, Virtual Server, ERP System, Application Software Network Equipment, Windows Workstations, 4-in-1 Printers, Keyphone System and Security System involving Firewall, Antivirus, and CCTV & Data Backup.
- Scope also includes developing & implementing IT system expansion, administration of all IT system and conducting training to end users
- Provide proficient in trouble-shooting and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Candidate possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fresh graduate/entry level applicants are encourage to apply
- Experience in ERP application would be added advantage
Interested candidates are invited to submit detailed
resume, stating qualifications, current and expected salary, telephone contact
numbers, along with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and stating