· At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this IT Support/Executive position.
· Experience with Microsoft technologies in Domain networking and Office 365 environment
· Required skill(s): Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, Hyper-V/VMware Virtualization, Azure Cloud platform.
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
· Proficient in English Speaking, writing and reading.
· Experience with Service-now or other ITIL products a plus
· Experience in support Linux environment is preferable
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Positive attitude – goes the extra mile, is committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
· Ability to take ownership of projects and follow through to completion and yet be able to work as part of a team
· A sense of urgency in getting the job done. May need to work extra hours and weekends when needed
· Desire to learn new skills
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills