IT Support Engineer
Save this job
Email this job
- To provide 1st level POS and IT hardware/ software support to HQ, outlet users, bookfair, BookFest.
- To assist superior and IT Manager in daily operations.
- Ensure day-to-day smooth operations of the systems assigned (eg. NAV, PDA, Network, Server)
- Provide helpdesk supports to users (eg. POS, PC/NB, Printer, Network, IT related systems, Server)
- Provide helpdesk support to store after office hour (eg. Perform after office hours and weekend emergency phone support on a rotating basis)
- Maintain and log all support cases. Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Provide IT support for retail activities & retail events (eg. new/ closed stores, stores renovation, promotion settings, Expo, BookFest etc)
- Assist in generating IT related equipment inventory listing at regular interval for business units to review.
- Ensure proper planning, monitoring, and coordination of tasks of all parties involved for the project assigned.
- Perform regular system health check audit, ensure system adhere to guidelines.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT Helpdesk and Network
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Knowledge in supporting Retail & POS
- Experience in supporting systems, servers, network equipment
- Proven ability in providing helpdesk troubleshooting and support for Desktop and Laptop
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...