IT Support Executive
Save this job
Email this job
- To provide technical and maintenance support for end users and software / hardware vendors for new functions and requirements customization.
- Provide support for the Company's ERP System, Office Applications, Networking, Hardware Support, trouble shooting and report generation.
- To identify, analyze, isolate and resolve technical (IT) issues and provide technical support for IT infrastructure and systems.
- To understand and analyze user requirements for system upgrading / enhancement.
- To monitor and maintain company’s server and application for smoother processing.
- Manage IT helpdesk support issue to ensure business continuity.
- To administer company’ user account creation and deletion.
- To maintain IT inventory and handle disposal of fixed assets.
- Execute adhoc task assigned by Superior and onsite support on weekend if needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...