OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Lead and works with the team in providing workplace management services in the Aspiro Shared Services Center. Responsible for planning, monitoring, directing and improving the daily activities of the team following the standards defined for SSC. Ensures that existing processes are reviewed, best practices are gathered and innovation is introduced to enable efficient operation and continual improvement of processes of the team. Expected to be an active participant in activities that will develop the process skills of individuals and increase the quality awareness in the organization.
- Source which can clarify queries and concerns by the specialists.
- Mentoring specialists by helping them in learning new techniques and act as a decision maker on the solution approach to handle unusual problems
- Providing administrative support to delivery operations.
- Responsible for meeting Delivery/Operations Targets.
- Performance analysis for the entire team, individually and unit wise.
- Co-ordinating with key stakeholders for any updates , issues and escalations.
- Co-ordinating shift handoffs to ensure smooth transition between teams and units are driven to completion.
- Comply with SSC standards, procedures and policies.
The specific responsibilities of the team are:
- Troubleshooting supporting applications and operating system.
- Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer support
- 1st Level Network support
- 1st Level Server support
- Ordering, building and maintaining IT equipment (PC, Laptop, Phones, Printers others)
- Assistance with cable management
- Anti-virus management
- User account / permission creation and maintenance
- Shared resources management
- Virtual Desktop Support
- On-call support
- Asset/Inventory Management
- License Management
- Documentation of process and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): operations management, workplace management, Stakeholder Management.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.