- Responsible for resolution of hardware and software problems.
- Thorough understanding of desktop, laptops, printers, CCTV and network equipment.
- Experience in hands-on hardware troubleshooting.
- Resolve printing issues and network connectivity issues, identify problems and suggest solutions.
- Liaise with vendors on purchasing of office technical equipment, software required.
- Minimizing costs of purchasing equipment/software for the company.
- Cloning image and Setting up of new PCs / Notebooks.
- Good technical knowledge of the latest operating systems & network protocols.
- Performing any other IT related duties (e.g. updating of company website) during working hours.
- Maintaining Software & Hardware Inventory and Proper Documentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 operating systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and Microsoft Outlook email client
- Familiar and interested in drone application.
- Good Analytical Skills, Fast Learner, Initiatives, Honest and responsible
- Able to work immediately.
- At least Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possessing CompTIA, A+, MCTS is at an advantage
Please indicate the following:
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.