IT Teacher (Mandarin Speaker)
Save this job
Email this job
- Conduct basic computer application and IT education program in Chinese Primary Schools.
- Conduct after school Robotics class based on individual school's timetable when and as required.
- Prepare teaching reports and records.
- Manage and maintain the computer classroom.
- Assist the company event, function and enrollment such as intensive class, outdoor activity, IT fair, IT camp and examination etc.
- Attend development training provided by the Company when necessary.
- Chinese speaking male or female.
- Minimum SPM or UEC level.
- Interest in IT education, IT learning or training.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply as training is provided.
- Malaysian Citizen.
- Multiple Working Location(s): KL, Bandar Utama, Kelana Jaya, Puchong, Klang, Balakong, Kajang, Rawang, Batang Kali & etc.
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...