Save this job
Email this job
- Participate in enterprise application development and maintenance.
- Participate in the software development life-cycle (SDLC).
- Perform system analysis, design, testing and documentation whenever necessary.
- Ensure program modifications and development meets user defined requirement and program specifications.
- Perform unit testing and system integration.
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
- Developing and/or enhancing existing software product/project;
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues related to the system
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned work.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Professional Degree in any relevant field
- 5 – 7 Years of experience
- JAVA (J2EE/JEE)
- MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle or other relational database design
- ORM Frameworks: Spring, hibernate, JPA
- Logistic knowledge is a plus.
- Good Command of English communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work together with other developers in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...