Save this job
Email this job
- Implement applications using JAVA in N-Tier environment.
- Involve in both front-end and back-end development
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects.
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Project Manager / Project Director
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Information Technology
- Candidates with experience and/or knowledge in mobile development will have an advantage
- Ability to handle interruptions and multiple tasks
- Good documentation skills.
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...