In this role, you will design, develop and provide support for applications for the company. As part of this dynamic role, you will report to Lead System Analyst, and work closely with business units and other IT teams to deliver leading edge technology to enable digital capabilities of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyse business needs in order to design, develop and deliver applications to meet business objectives
• Provide application maintenance and support in accordance to Service Level Agreement
• Deliver applications in accordance to relevant IT policies and procedures
• Provide and share technical knowledge to other team members
Competencies & Personal Traits
• Independent and works well across different functions
• Excellent problem analysis skill. Innovative and creative in developing solutions
• Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works well in a dynamic environment
• Ability and willingness to be hands-on
• Experience in 1 or more of the following technology
o Java EE, RDBMS & PL/SQL, NoSQL, Object-Oriented Design, RESTful API, JBoss / IBM WAS
o Mobile Development (Objective C, Swift, Android, Hybrid, HTML5)
• 2-8 years in designing and developing and support applications.
• Experience in Agile software development
JJ Consulting Services
EA Licence No.: 12C6207
We thank all applicants in advance and regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.