Save this job
Email this job
- May be based at the Western Kitchen - A La Carte and Hot Cooking / Local Production Sections and/or Cold Kitchen.
- Prepares mise en place.
- Prepares all food sauces and bases and/or other items according to kitchen needs.
- Cooks till final presentation, tasting and checking to ensure compliance with SOP.
- Is well versed with ingredients and methods of cooking.
- For Demi Chef position, knowledge of costing is preferred.
- Procures stock from store and stores at the Cold Rooms, ensuring items are labelled and covered properly.
- Maintains cleanliness in the kitchen areas, cooking and cleaning concurrently.
- Liasises with Kitchen cooks and chefs on orders.
- Converses with guests on food and cooking when required.
- Participates in F&B promotions discussions in regards new menus, etc.
- Candidates should preferably have some experience in kitchen production.
- Those with a Diploma or a Certificate in Kitchen Operations will have an advantage.
- Those with or without a Certificate but with many years of similar experience may be considered for higherposition.
- Has good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, verbal and written.
- Has good knowledge of the food preparation including the ingredients required, method of cooking, etc.
- Able to work shifts and on Sundays and public holidays.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...