- Reports to the chefs
- To assist day-to-day preparation of mise en-place.
- To keep the working area clean and the cleanliness and hygienic practices in food preparation.
- To maintain and keep all equipment and the kitchen is clean at all times.
- To assist in loading of foodstuff.
- To store and keep orderly the goods and to keep record of the items - stock control.
- To cooperate and work in a team towards development, implementation, maintenance and improvements of the quality management system.
- To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Any related Hotel/Hospitality/F&B Operations qualification.
- Travelling Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Discretionary Gratuity
- Staff Discount at Airport