- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the ASAS education and training programs. Identify appropriate customers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customers through lead generation.
- Research and identify new lead sources and refine existing resources.
- Locate and qualify sales opportunities utilizing subscription resources as well as using publically available information through internet search engines, industry news alerts and bulletins.
- Research companies and contacts through company database, websites and other sources to further qualify and score leads.
- Manage social and online lead generation programs
Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) & Sales Support
- Manage website conversions through marketing tools.
- Enter and maintain leads.
- Work with Marketing Director to qualify and score leads.
- Monitor and work with Marketing Director to progress leads through the sales process.
- Provide status updates and tracking on lead generation and sales initiatives.
Follow-Up and Reporting
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date data in CRM for weekly/monthly reporting.
- Maintain lead to sales conversion and campaign reports
- Degree holder from a recognised University.
- Good Command of written and spoken English.
- Good Communication and Inter-personal skills, Knowledge in CRM, SEO, SEM is highly regarded.