1. Conduct research using various methodologies in any areas relevant to
required subject matter to identify meaningful data.
2. Develop innovative but relevant content, products and services designed to lead the Learning industry and deliver tangible results.
3. Prepare well-structured written materials (proposals, reading materials, learning plan etc) and templates that can guide and enhance overall Learning experience.
4. Transform existing modules and programmes by digitising and digitalising the Learning experience.
5. Participate in annual strategic planning by contributing insights based on reliable data and analyses.
1. Excellent written and communication skills.
2. Proven track record in areas related to research / content development / content creation / content management in any field.
3. Digital savviness to leverage on existing (and new) technologies for internal and external efficiency.
4. Demonstrated excellence in any related or unrelated fields.
5. Knowledge of learning and development best practices / Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods an added advantage.
6. Ability to resolve specific L&D related problems and tailor training programmes as necessary an added advantage.