Save this job
Email this job
- Handle import and export shipment
- Ensure compliance with customs regulation for all shipments
- Handle letter of credit and bank acceptance
- Familiar on Customs clearance procedure in Port Klang
- Coordinate daily Logistic and Packing Operations
- Handle land transportation to Singapore
- All packing area activities and conditions such as forklift, packing equipment condition with the condition report are done timely and correctly.
- Liaise and coordinate with freight fowarder/fowarding agent and provide timely and accurate information to all stake-holders
- Communicate with Marketing and Procurement team to acieve the customer's requirement.
- Execute any special task assigned by Superior / Head of Deparment
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- At least 2 years working experiences in warehouse management, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Requirement skills ; Time Management, Communication
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...