- Responsible for M & E project Management and supervision at construction site; supervise and drive the team toward project completion.
- Ensure timely submission and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Perform M&E drawing and submission
- Coordinate with all M&E subcontractor to resolve all technician problem in order to achieved desire project objective
- Work together with technical team member to coordinate/ resolve the technical issue
- Prepare M&E Master Construction schedule, CSD, and Structural Penetration for approval to ensure on site M&E work are on schedule
- Review and align M&E Design Drawing to ensure compliance with design specification and guidelines
- Identified the discrepancies between M&E, Structural, Architectural and clients provision
- Coordinate between with consultant with specific emphasis on M&E scope of work.
- Prepare and programme manage project plans, including timeline, key milestone, budgets and resources requirement.
- Evaluating tender with specific emphasis on M&E scope of works, leading to successful award and packages
- Any ad hoc assignment by Company time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5;Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): M & E for construction industry
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Location : Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Salary : min RM4000