- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of plant electrical facilities, machineries and equipments to meet the statutory regulations environments and safety standard.
- To comply with Suruhanjaya Tenaga of the electrical supply act and regulation
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the 11kv,HV transformer and switchgear substation including plant LV415V electrical panel ,motor, hoist, electrical machineries and equipment
- Conduct Monitoring and tracking daily power consumption of plant
- Responsible for preventive maintenance to minimise power interruption and machinery /equipment breakdown
- Ability to monitor and work with contractors /TNB on existing and new electrical installation in compliance with statutory regulation
- Ability to laisse with TNB and suruhajaya Tenaga to ensure compliance for hoist ,firefighting diesel pump ,etc
- Knowledge of instrumentation control system and maintenance/servicing
- Ability to read and prepare Electrical wiring and circuit diagram for upgrading project and maintenance project for existing plant
- Responsible for the compliance or to assist in the compliance of the factory OSHA,F&M Act and other statutory requirement including certification bodies like HALAL,ISO or HACCP.
- To keep proper records of all the maintenance works done
Interested candidates are encourage to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my