Email this job
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Translate and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
Perks & Benefits
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
Responsibilities:To promote Hotel Wedding Package to potential customerTo provide professional ...
JD for IT Engineer Software knowledge for project setup requirements ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, ...
Responsibilities:Plan and prepare presentations for current and new clients.Providing administrative ...