- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Translate and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
Perks & Benefits
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Email this job
Responsibilities:•To develop and establish Chemical trading business on export,import and ...
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities: • To lead a team of ...
regional Experiential Marketing & Strategic Events Agency is looking for
Job Descriptions: Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional ...