Email this job
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Translate and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
Perks & Benefits
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Responsible for maintaining efficient and excellent customer satisfaction and ensuring ...
Full spectrum of the purchasing process
(Processing of Purchase Orders, Liaise, ...
Being a dynamic, team-player, energetic and quick-witted professional communicator, the ...
Job Requirements:Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post ...
Job Responsibilities:-To ensure high performance and effectiveness of mill operations ...
Formulate, regulate and establish effective strategies in developing, maintaining and ...