- Possess tertiary qualification, preferably in Communication, Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance or any related discipline
- Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in managing mid-size multi-channel Contact Centre. Preferably with some experience/ knowledge in Life Insurance/ Financial Industry
- Strong analysis and interpretation of data
- Supervisory and resource planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand Customer Service concepts and best practices
- Understand policy servicing guidelines and procedures
- Sound product knowledge
- Familiar with Financial/ Insurance Act
- Basic underwriting and claims knowledge
- Strong Customer Service focus and attitude
- Ability to make decision and handle conflict resolution
- Spoken language: English
- You will be responsible for planning and optimizing the resources in Contact Centre to ensure that the KPIs and service level are met. You have to attend and respond to feedbacks/complaints from policyholders, stakeholders and regulatory (BNM, OFS) according to company's guidelines.
- Apart from above, you will be responsible for conducting After Call Survey to validate the quality of service and identify service gap for improvement. It is also your responsibility to manage and prepare documentation of operational risks and mitigations including Contact Centre's disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
Other areas of responsibilities include:
- Ensure to achieve the target qualitative measurements i.e. QA score, Customer/Agent Satisfaction Index, complaint vs compliment ratio and complaint resolution turnaround time
- Ensure timely training and briefing to equip staffs with sufficient knowledge and competencies for proper handling of enquiries
- Liaise with stakeholders/business partners to identify service requirements and objectives, develop and implement the plan according to business needs
- Coach and guide Team Leaders/Assistant Team Leaders on people management practices and performance of administrative duties as required
- Prepare team's KPI & conduct performance management/career progression according to company's policy.
- Prompt preparation and submission of operational reporting as required
Medical, Education support, Loans, Dental, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my