- In-charge to provide training to the teacher (mandarin), and evaluation each of the teacher progress during their teaching in classes
- Keep monitoring their (student / teacher) performance in presenting
- To teach creatively using wide range of methods and approaches including ICT.
- Undertake appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning is placed at all times.
- Ensure that each child’s information is maintained in a confidential manner.
- Assist in guiding children’s behavior and management.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, sanitized and clean environment.
- Assist indoor/outdoor physical activities and maintain safe play areas.
- Assist during field trips, local and out of town.
- Conduct lessons according to lesson plan.
- Handle children with love, patient and care.
- Maintain a good classroom atmosphere to facilitate effective learning.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- At least 2 to 5 year(s) of working experience in Mandarin teaching.
- Teacher Certificate or other Teacher Accreditation courses/certifications are required if the applicant’s degree is not in Education.
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required. International experience, especially in Asia, is highly valued.
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
RM 2,000 - RM 2,500