Save this job
Email this job
- To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.
- To report all engineering related KPI(s) and other management assigned KPI(s) (a) weekly (b) monthly, to departmental HOD and corporate.
- Preparing and study the product process balance cycle time.
- To identify and develop technical standards for production process.
- To training the production personnel on skill improvement.
- To responsible in preparing and revise the engineering change like ECR/ECN.
- Any other duties as requested by superior from time to time.
- To responsible in preparing FAI.
- To responsible in preparing NPI and solving any NPI issue in Production.
- To responsible in preparing new project management.
- Authorized to amend the documentation information if found incorrect from customer drawing / specification.
- Minimum degree in electrical & electronic or mechanical field of qualification.
- Fresh graduate or with working experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge in MS Office and AutoCAD is compulsory.
- Responsible, dedicated, able to work under tight schedule with minimum supervision.
- Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- 2-3 years experience in manufacturing fields
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...
Potential career development & Job StabilityStart ASAPWe have an excellent ...
Responsibilities:To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.To report ...
WORK LOCATION - KLANGResponsibilities :Assist in planning, implementing and executing ...