• Manage production operators to ensure proper carryover of production activities and requirements.
• Direct the Group Leads and associates to ensure that day-to-day production needs are met. Identify resource needs, as well as ensure that the production schedule is met.
• Ensure a work environment exists for employees that provide effective communication between all shift team members in order to effectively communicate concerns regarding production.
• Set the direction relative to manufacturing goals in order to meet production needs and expectations.
• Identify and communicate information to correct Factory discipline relative to product quality and defect prevention, product disposition, and rework and/or repair activity.
• Monitor and prioritize aging material orders.
• Communicate and assist in the resolution of part shortages or the expedition of product.
• Work with the Planners and Manager to load all processes and shifts.
• Responsible for understanding and providing input to capacity planning as customer's production demands fluctuates.
• Evaluate, monitor, and react to personnel allocation in the Factory including the use of overtime in conjunction with production needs.
• Performs annual performance reviews, assure adequate staffing, and provide appropriate resources/training to support expected job performance.
• Participate actively in the Direct Labor retention program.
• Determine and communicate the direction relative to housekeeping and safety practices.
• Possess a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• A minimum of 10 years experience with 5 years in a managerial role(s) in PCBA/EMS industry.
• SMT Equipment (printer,SPI,Mounter,Reflow,AOI,Wave Solder) knowledge
• Ability to work in various team will be added advantage