Manufacturing Supervisor / Officer
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for directing the activities of production operators in high mix low volume/high change over rate, strict process control and performance indicator driven manufacturing environment.
- Responsible to support the key business metrics, general housekeeping, and workplace safety.
- Responsible for understanding and providing input to capacity planning as customer's production demands fluctuates.
- Identify resource needs, as well as ensure that the production schedule is met
- Evaluate, monitor, and react to personnel allocation in the Factory including the use of overtime in conjunction with production needs.
- Develop and implement action items to meet production schedules, goals and objectives.
- Communicates pertinent information regarding production, quality, or personnel issues to appropriate team members
- Generate genuine reports with true facts and data.
- Ability to meet 100% compliancy in all external and internal audits.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Management
- Degree/ Diploma with preferably minimum of 2 years related working experience.
- Experience in SMT, PCBA and wave soldering production will be an added advantage.
- Possess basic trouble shooting and problem solving skill in overcoming daily issues from all aspects.
- Good 5S knowledge and execution.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Willing to work shift
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...