- You are required to make phone calls with the intention of selling financial products representing reputable banks in the country. Must be able to follow scripts and respond to objections in a natural and persuasive manner.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services; persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
- Explain products and prices and answer questions from customers.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Follow up with prospective customers.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDMY.
- Degree in any field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in telephone communications required; must be an excellent listener.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literate and experience in database navigation.
- Confident, self-motivated and commission driven.
- Friendly personality.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-competent in assessing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Proven track record in a sales environment will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.
- Results Driven
- Time Management,
- Telephone Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Prospecting Skills
- Handles Rejection