We are the Marketing team at Binary.com. We plan, execute, and coordinate a wide range of conventional and digital marketing campaigns, as well as research and analyse data to explore growth opportunities for our company. We oversee all our marketing and advertising initiatives, such as our affiliate programme, social media presence, webinars, and emails.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role
As our Marketing Executive, you will employ sales strategies to promote our products and services, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, and continuously identify and deliver best practices to reach existing and new customers.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute a wide range of promotional campaigns through various channels, including social media, blogs, emails, etc.
- Promote our business by establishing long-term relationships with new and existing affiliates and partners
- Define key metrics to monitor and report on the performance of promotional campaigns and channels
- Assess current trends and brand awareness through market research and analytics
- Use data and analytics to develop new marketing initiatives and strengthen conversion and engagement
- Resolve enquiries directed to the Marketing team by affiliates and other stakeholders
- Deliver quality brand image by continually monitoring branding operations across marketing materials
- University degree in marketing, journalism, communication, or a business-related discipline
- Exceptional English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in content writing
- Ability to speak multiple languages
Perks and benefits
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Travel and internet allowances