· Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services
· Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
· Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
· Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
· Encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities
· Organise and oversee advertising / communication campaigns as well as digital campaign
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
· Degree in Business or Marketing
· 2 years & above working experience of marketing
· Self-starter with enthusiasm, highly motivated & resourcefulness to identify new ideas
· An excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin. Chinese speaking candidate is an added advantage but not compulsory.
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume stating current and expected salary to email@example.com or fax to 03-6279 8929