Material Control Clerk
Save this job
Email this job
- Coordinate the storage of materials to be store at dedicated assign location.
- Pick the material according to the requested quantity on timely manner.
- Coordinate and manage periodic cycle count to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Ensure the kit is ready to support production.
- Coordinate and manage all security measures in Warehouse premises.
- Coordinate good housekeeping at all times.
- Organize subordinate training and job development to ensure quality and efficient management. Comply with all ISO requirements.
- SPM or above with 2 years experience in the logistics/warehouse field.
- Computer literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office will be an advantage.
- Fast learner and able to work shift
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...