Material Control Clerk
Save this job
Email this job
- Coordinate the storage of materials to be store at dedicated assign location.
- Pick the material according to the requested quantity on timely manner.
- Coordinate and manage periodic cycle count to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Ensure the kit is ready to support production.
- Coordinate and manage all security measures in Warehouse premises.
- Coordinate good housekeeping at all times.
- Organize subordinate training and job development to ensure quality and efficient management. Comply with all ISO requirements.
- SPM or above with 2 years experience in the logistics/warehouse field.
- Computer literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office will be an advantage.
- Fast learner and able to work shift
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...