Material Control Engineer
Email this job
- To coordinate overall former store activities and quality control of formers.
- To check formers availability and liaise with other departments (e.g. purchasing / planning / production) to ensure production plan can be achieved.
- To check and maintain physical stocks in accordance to database & investigate any discrepancies.
- To establish process & procedure to monitor and tabulate data which related to formers quality and reliability.
- To assist in any production problems which involving formers and support in any quality related issues.
- Ensure all quality related data availability and integrity, consolidate and report quality results when necessary.
- Assist in developing, revising and maintaining quality standard for formers.
- Analyse relevant reports and recommend corrective actions when necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing industry is required for this position.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...