Material Control Engineer
Save this job
Email this job
- To coordinate overall former store activities and quality control of formers.
- To check formers availability and liaise with other departments (e.g. purchasing / planning / production) to ensure production plan can be achieved.
- To check and maintain physical stocks in accordance to database & investigate any discrepancies.
- To establish process & procedure to monitor and tabulate data which related to formers quality and reliability.
- To assist in any production problems which involving formers and support in any quality related issues.
- Ensure all quality related data availability and integrity, consolidate and report quality results when necessary.
- Assist in developing, revising and maintaining quality standard for formers.
- Analyse relevant reports and recommend corrective actions when necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing industry is required for this position.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...