MAIN OBJECTIVES :
- Lead the Mechatronics Design Engineer team towards excellence in mechatronics engineering application.
- Perform detailed studies and planning to meet customer project specifications, in compliance with Ismeca design rules and global company planning.
- Respect QMS rules relative to mechanical engineering job and project management.
- To take lead of improvement processes specifically asigned and to achieve required targets on time.
- Plan/coordinate Mechatronics Design Engineer team resources to meet production projects requirements and pre-sales/ after delivered projects requirements.
- Perform continual improvement on design rules, checklists, training to minimize design errors.
- Observe Key Performance Indicators to drive the department towards excellence in mechanical application.
- Analyze customer specification, develop concepts to design and build applications from given specifications.
- Draw up various basic documents used to transfer engineering files to the Method and Manufacturing Department (parts list, layout and detail drawings, etc.).
- Observe the ECR/ ECN management process, drawings and other rules set by Indus/ Standardization department.
- Observe VSM normalization, and design rules based on Canevas and tooling templates for all drawings
- Any jobs that may be assigned to you from time to time.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university. M.S. degree preferred.
- Minimum within recent five years experience in mechanical design with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of good engineering practices and the ability to follow guidelines and processed.
- Knowledge of complex equipment and machined part design, involving multiple Engineering disciplines.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks 2010 or higher and practical experience roles.
- Team player with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Fast learner with ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Have strong interest and passion in design. Self motivated, creative, innovative and perspective