-To prepare various merchandising, sales and stock related reports of core duty free / duty paid products i.e liqour, cigarette, beer, chocolate, perfumery and cosmetics of each individual outlet by extracting its relevant data, e.g. purchasing records, sales records, stock holdings, ageing and retail selling price from system, NAV 2017
- To consolidate all merchandising, sales and stock related reports of each individual outlet to produce reports of Group level for the usage of Management and other concerned analysis and decision making process
-To update relevant data related to purchasing, sales, costing and retail selling price, into above-mentioned reports in a consistent manner, and to check and verify its data so to ensure its data integrity and reliability.
- Degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in FMCG or retail industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e Excel, Words and Power Point
- Good communications skills, both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.