Merchandisers ( Fashion Retail Industry)
Save this job
Email this job
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company's objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Coordinate with warehouse on goods deliveries to the store locations and update delivery tracker
- Create items and purchase order (PO) and upload approved retail price in the Product Pricing Code (PPC) & maintain POS Panel key promotion code
- Collaborate with buyers and brand principals with reports
- Verify with Finance on cost of goods to ensure data integrity in reporting
- Stationery for Office & Shop Staff
- Print price tickets and barcodes for stores when needed
- Manage Return-to-Vendor when necessary and defective items
- Help out in-store set-up and/or any opening promotion event
- Help out in stock take / external sale event and stocks return
- Constant relationship with principal and stores
- Minimum Diploma /Degree in any field
- 2-5 years of working experience in merchandising
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, preferably from Business Studies / Economics / Accounting / Mathematics background. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL / Excel skills (Vlookup and Pivot table)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Able to work independently.
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Medical Coverage
- Staff Discount
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...
What you'll be working on:Test shipped code and provide feedback ...