· Design, develop and test applications from scratch
· Drive requirement analysis, conceptive design, and formulation of architecture, implementation, system integration, testing, documentation and deployment of mobile applications.
· Create Android user interface which could work in both mobile and tablet devices.
· Provide technical leadership in the planning, designing, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Android and mobile/tablet web applications.
· Innovate and brainstorm new features for applications
· Develop and deploy mobile web based applications
· Continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
· Perform any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Project Manager / Project Director
Qualifications and Skills
· Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant courses.
· Technical knowledge and understanding of a key mobile development platform (Android)
· Experience with end to end development for mobile applications (DB, SOA/Middleware and Frontend)
· Candidate should be keenly interested in exploring new technologies, frameworks and agile to quickly and independently turn around prototypes
· Self learner and ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Excellent oral, communication and presentation skills.