Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the
possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an
exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth
management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of
customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as
retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-
centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our
customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Retail Banking And Wealth
Management team in the role of Mobile Banker (Cards), working together with colleagues to define,
manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Responsible for generating income through acquisition of credit card/personal loan sales as core products and cross-selling other range of other Retail Banking and Wealth Management products and services.
- Responsible for consistently meeting individual sales targets and strive to achieve the sales targets.
- Working together with Team Leader/Managers to plan sales activities.
- To ensure high standard of sales and service levels as required by bank’s standard by providing excellent customer engagement and experience journey.
- To ensure all customers information are acquired, updated, stored and maintained accurately.
- To ensure the requirements of the Sales Quality Standards are met by minimizing snags and breach.
- To ensure all operational procedures are maintained within stipulated guidelines/regulations,audit requirements, compliance and other procedure manuals pertaining to the job.
- 1 year of experience in sales related industry.
- Financial Industry sales experience will be an advantage.
- Minimum a SPM holder
- Sales experience in Credit Cards will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a direct sales environment would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.