Save this job
Email this job
- Provide administrative support to Chief Executive Partner.
- Attending all incoming calls and correspondence appropriately and courtesy.
- Performing basic clerical and administrative duties.
- Handle daily administrative documentations.
- Ensure efficient office management and administrative operations of the company.
- To undertake any ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate(s) need to have at least a Diploma/Certificate.
- Computer literate. Required skill :MS Office.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Full-time position available.
We are an International Freight Forwarding company has been established ...
Be part of an established Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer that offers ...
Basic salary offered inclusive:Transport allowance OT allowance ...
We are looking for talents who are enjoying to serve ...
Responsibilities:Provide administrative support to Chief Executive Partner.Attending all incoming calls ...
Benefits:Opportunity to learn Jewellery, Branded Bags and TimepiecesPositive and cohesive ...