Save this job
Email this job
- Provide administrative support to Chief Executive Partner.
- Attending all incoming calls and correspondence appropriately and courtesy.
- Performing basic clerical and administrative duties.
- Handle daily administrative documentations.
- Ensure efficient office management and administrative operations of the company.
- To undertake any ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate(s) need to have at least a Diploma/Certificate.
- Computer literate. Required skill :MS Office.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Full-time position available.
Work from home while supporting preschool, primary & secondary school ...
We are looking for dedicated personality to join our big ...
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software ...
Job Requirements :-Male, 35 years old and above.Neatly presented and ...
Requirement :Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.1 to 2 ...