Save this job
Email this job
- Provide administrative support to Chief Executive Partner
- Attending all incoming calls and correspondence appropriately and courtesy
- Performing basic clerical and administrative duties
- Handle daily administrative documentations
- Ensure efficient office management and administrative operations of the company
- To undertake any ad-hoc assignment when required
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management from time to time
- Candidate(s) need to have at least a Diploma/Certificate
- Computer literate. Required skill :MS Office
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Full-time position available
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...