- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Candidate with exposure in handling corrosive chemicals and bulk cargoes will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in managing warehouses at multiple locations will be an added advantage.
- Spoken language: English
- To ensure the company's day to day operations run smoothly, compliance to quality & safety standards and the expenses are within the budget.
- Drive operation & warehousing efficiencies to maximize output and reducing operation cost without compromising on products quality.
- implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices
- To establish and maintain good relationship with Custom Department, Port Authority, legislative bodies and contractors/vendors/3rd party service provider.
- Responsible for the management & implementation of Capex projects and the maintenance of equipment, trucks and warehouse facilities.
- Develop staff resources at sites to ensure the objectives are delivered on time, on budget and to the agreed quality standards.
This requires the Operation Manager to drive the operations to success by working with all departments within the business and the 3rd party service providers; and working with the management team on the development and implementation of operations strategies, KPI, policies and practices; and measure & evaluate how efficiently and effectively the operations are operating; and develop continuous improvement program to close the gaps.
PA Coverage, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my