ABOUT THE ROLE
The operation manager has a wide variety of roles in the office which includes managing day to day activity, managing the data of existing students and notifying the team of any changes.
- Has the abilities to communicate with parents
- Strong desire to learn
- Highly independent
- Good at managing people
- Planning and organisation skills
- A team player and leadership skills
- At least 3 years working experience as an operation manager or similar role
- Prepare annual action plan and executes them
- Communicating with parents for any changes in our young coder's schedule
- Contribute to the effectiveness of our day to day operations
- Enforcing standard operating procedures
- Analyse the flow of a classroom and determine the number of equipments needed and amount space needed.
- Maintaining a safe and accident free classroom/working environment
- Works closely with the top management team to implement new policies or procedures.
- Implements policies that increases the satisfaction of our coders
Why Join Gocode?
- Join us on our journey to become Southeast Asia's top Kids Coding Academy.
- A chance obtain some programming knowledge.
- Be part of a fun and ever growing team that encourages open communication and teamwork
- Competitive salary
At least 3 years working experience as an operation/office manager or similar roles.