Work location at Bukit Raja, Klang.
· Responsible for cost effective warehouse resources planning in accordance to profit & loss
· To ensure smooth operation on the daily management of ASRS, WMS receiving and delivery operations
· Liaison with principals to ensure maximum efficiency to meets all customer’s requirement & KPI
· Responsible for inventory count to ensure accurate & secure storekeeping
· Evaluate and propose necessary training for warehouse staff to ensure adequate knowledge, skills and competency level meeting the management objectives
· To ensure proper documentation in the operations for billings and operational efficiency monitoring and improvement
· Responsible for monthly or daily relevant warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Responsible for motivating, coaching and maintain discipline of the overall warehouse team
· Degree in Warehouse/Logistics Management
· Ideally be in his mid 30s to early 40s
· 5-8 years of working experience in the management of FMCG/3rd Party Logistics operations
· An independent person who is resourceful and an effective thinker in facing challenges and troubleshooting challenges
· A person who is able to lead a team of staff from executives to lower level warehouse assistant.
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume stating current and expected salary to email@example.com or fax to 03-6279 8929