OYO is India's largest branded network of hotels. It's a mobile first hospitality company offering a standardized experience to all its guests. OYO Rooms currently operates in 7000+ hotels across India and South Asia. It is currently present in 170+ cities including Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
- Leading the Operational efficiency of the business in the hub in every way and continuously exploring ways to improve the processes
- Taking the ownership and driving the metrics of customer experience – percentage delight, percentage unhappy
- Rigorous monitoring and performance management of the operations and transformation teams
- Running projects in the hub to deliver superior customer experience
- Guiding the transformation team to ensure a seamless and effective elevation of the properties to OYO standards in the least possible time
- Engaging with different stakeholders remotely– vendors, property owners, local and central cross functional teams to deliver the best operational excellence
- Driving initiatives to increase the overall SRNs in the hub
- Take and drive decisions across offline demand, Supply, CX with the right balance
- Should have excellent communication and leadership skills to work in a dynamic environment.
- Driving KAMs to manage owner relationship remotely.
- Must be WILLING TO BE BASED AT KINABATANGAN / KENINGAU / TAWAU
- 2+ Years of experience running operations or supply chain
- First principle problem solving, analytical skills, data-driven focused decision making
- Stakeholder management with business development, transformation, design and internal operations teams
- Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in an dynamic and unstructured environment
- Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally
- Experience in early-stage startup environments preferred
- Local geographical area knowledge and able to converse in local is highly preferred
- Qualification: Preferred Graduate/ Diploma